Childhood and adolescence can have a defining impact on an adult’s life. Yet, most if it is approached in a haphazard way, where both the child and parents are forced to make it up as they go along. Friendships can form and dissolve overnight, and all children are asked to comply to a structured world while their brains are still growing… all of this makes for an unpredictable journey. If your child is struggling, they can get the help they need from Ricky to:
- Survive and thrive through the many challenges school and education can bring
- Gain confidence in personal abilities, in communication, friendships and social groups
- Nurture physical, mental and emotional health
- Take pride in their achievements and be deeply interested in their own progress,
- Build a vision for a career or purpose in young adulthood
When a child or young person has a professional mentor, coach and guide in their life it can be the most powerful ally in an ever changing landscape. Ricky’s expert knowledge can help your child to rise beyond their limitations and have a positive experience of their formative years.